Libertarian meat eater, right wing in the sense of conservative with a small c.

Friday 21 September 2007

Schilling and Alisher Usmanov

I went to have a look at the Schilling web site and oddly enough they don't think Alisher is worthy of a place in their what we do section. I suppose putting "we close down websites for really dodgy people who feel threatened by the truth" just isn't going to fit with their corporate image.

It's not that I have a thing against lawyers, both my parents are and I understand that there is a necessary divorcing of the legal and personal views of a client so I can't blame them for taking him on. The tactics that they use is something that they are responsible for though. There's also another thing that bothers me:

"As well as practicing law, our partners are pivotal in creating it"

Is it just me or do the rest of you think that's a job for Parliament?

No comments:

Join LPUK link English Blogs