the tokers, and I was rather irritated because I like the odd toke.
Then they came for them as likes shrooms, and was narked because they are silly and fun.
Then they came for the protesters, and my blood boiled with furious indignation at the bastards.
Then they came for the smokers, and as they ripped away our liberty they told us that they were giving us more.
Now they're coming for the drinkers, and they may have made a mistake here.
If there's one thing the British won't tolerate it's people fucking around with their pints.
JUST YOU BLOODY TRY IT!
Libertarian meat eater, right wing in the sense of conservative with a small c.
- Corporate Manslaughter
- A rare event...
- And behold a pale horse...
- First they came for....
- Not quite what he mean't to say
- Quickie on "Utter Bollocks"
- Quotable quotes part 1
- Personal responsibility and utter, utter cunts
- Through the looking glass
- Premises and Prejudices
- That's another fine mess you've got me into
- Libertarian Philosophy 101
- Carnival of the Libertarians
- ▼ April (14)