Libertarian meat eater, right wing in the sense of conservative with a small c.

Thursday 24 April 2008

First they came for....

the tokers, and I was rather irritated because I like the odd toke.

Then they came for them as likes shrooms, and was narked because they are silly and fun.

Then they came for the protesters, and my blood boiled with furious indignation at the bastards.

Then they came for the smokers, and as they ripped away our liberty they told us that they were giving us more.

Now they're coming for the drinkers, and they may have made a mistake here.

If there's one thing the British won't tolerate it's people fucking around with their pints.


JUST YOU BLOODY TRY IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They'll only prise my pint from my cold, dead hands. Let them 'king try !

Join LPUK link English Blogs