The OEGK has come out of his shell to defend his decision to remove the 10% tax band and admits that the plan has sparked "debate", (hilarious lefty infighting and massive unpopularity would be closer to the mark). He also said this:
"We have done more as a Government in the last 50 years for poverty than any other government."
Well yes, it's true that he keeps shifting the tax burden ever more onto the poor but I don't think that's what he was trying to say.
Libertarian meat eater, right wing in the sense of conservative with a small c.
- Corporate Manslaughter
- A rare event...
- And behold a pale horse...
- First they came for....
- Not quite what he mean't to say
- Quickie on "Utter Bollocks"
- Quotable quotes part 1
- Personal responsibility and utter, utter cunts
- Through the looking glass
- Premises and Prejudices
- That's another fine mess you've got me into
- Libertarian Philosophy 101
- Carnival of the Libertarians
- ▼ April (14)